Vision, Mission and Objectives
The Vision of the Society is to maintain professional leadership in the field of Internal Medicine and create the future of Internal Medicine to contribute to the health of our society, by producing research that enriches the field of internal medicine and clinical practice.
Advancing health by the prevention and control of diseases through research, advocacy, education and knowledge development and translation .
The Objectives of the Association are :
- To promote high quality care by Internists in Egypt .
- To provide a dedicated forum for all Internists and all those professionals interested in Internal Medicine including students to meet and exchange ideas.
- To ensure a high standard of professional and personal conduct among Internists
- To promote interest in Internal Medicine.
- To promote and support research in Medicine and related disciplines.
- To advance the specialty of Internal Medicine and its sub-specialties.
- To provide an environment to accomplish all the activities of the Association.
- To provide a comprehensive education program through: Quality scientific programs, Continuing Professional Development and Joint and co-operative efforts with other scientific & professional organizations.
- To be a non-governmental professional society.
- To enhance professional development of its members
- To monitor and respond to the changing health needs of the Egyptian society
- To collaborate with other organizations with the same aspirations and objectives in Egypt and beyond.